Haiyajan (هیجان) is an entertainment interface that is designed to be small, fast, and simple to use. It uses plugins named "Libretro cores" to provide various emulation and multimedia features.
Haiyajan is a new project and is therefore not ready for regular use.
- Small and fast application.
- Free and open source software licensed under the GNU AGPL version 3.
- Supports Libretro cores that utilise OpenGL and software graphics.
- Single player keyboard and game controller input.
- Take screenshots.
- Record video (Linux only).
Haiyajan is currently a command line application. Screenshots will be available once a user interface has been implemented.
Haiyajan is released under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License version 3. The full terms of this license may be found here. The complete source code, including any modifications, of Haiyajan must always be made available to its users.
The latest release is version 0.1.
|All Linux Operating Systems||Compile from source|
Supported: Windows 7/8/10
Supported: 10.6 or higher
|Compile from source|
|All BSD and Unix-like Operating Systems||Compile from source|